Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday ... busy busy

I have peas to freeze today. But first I'm back to the doctor... still in pain and last week I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic he gave me. I've been working on scrapping during my down times.... (which seems like too much lately)

Gracie has only 6 more practices until her first game to cheer at. Their uniforms are due in around the 17th ... still got to get Nik signed up for soccer... then they will both have something to keep them occupied this fall.

I just completed a layout using Lyndsay Riches Flowery Earthy Goodness Collab I couldn't BELIEVE just how much Gracie has changed in the past few years... her hair is short now...she's gotten so much thinner... I can't believe she's growing up on me.


And here is a layout I did with Laura Burger's Sunny Day.... just a beautiful bright kit !




Off to get ready for my doctor's appointment !!


No comments:

Post a Comment