Monday, August 31, 2009

Just over a week til school starts !

Wow summer went so fast .... we had 1st grade orientation for Nik tonight... and he just turned 7 years old this past Saturday ~ time just goes by to fast in general !!

My daughter made a travelling softball team ~ practice starts this Thursday and they are going to play a fall league ~ 5 week on Sunday's so she'll play 2 games of softball and then go directly to the football games to cheer... I bet she'll sleep really well on Sunday nights !!!!!

I am slowly getting ready bus route wise for the start of the school year.... I am doing a new route this year and although I will miss my kids from the old route I'm really excited to learn the new route and get to know these kids.... it's going to be a good year :)

Well it's that time to think about nighty night time....

No comments:

Post a Comment