Monday, August 17, 2009

See my life is crazy !!!










Over half way through August and I can't believe it. I went to see my doctor not even two weeks ago and he agreed to do the hysterectomy ... scheduled it for the 25th of this month. I would miss the first 3 days of school.. I could be on the bus but not drive.... well they called last Wed and asked if I could do it tomorrow... of course I said yes (just want to get it done and over with) and have a bit more recovery time before going back to work..... so I thought I had 2 weeks to get everything done and boom actually less than a week. So tomorrow I go in and will be in the hospital hopefully only overnight.

Meanwhile I was accepted on DSO's CT and I want to share some layouts I've done so far.... the first two are from A Starry Night ~ created by Charlies Digiscraps
The next two layouts I created using Live Laugh Love created by LP and 3 Dogs Designs






2 comments:

  1. Love all of the LO's, it's great to have you on the team! Good luck with your surgery.
    Big hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the LO's! Hope your surgery went well and you recovery quickly.

    ReplyDelete