Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wow... I actually did a few minor changes to my blog...


Ok nothing fancy but it's HUGE for me !!! I hope it looks a little more dressed up than it did ...midterms were yesterday... Gracie has all A's and Nik has all A's but needs improvement in his handwriting.. however it took me 15 minutes to read that from the teacher b/c her handwriting is HORRIBLE. So I'm thinking "pot ... kettle... black ??!!??" I mean at least he's 7 what's her excuse??

Ok on to a lighter topic.. finally was able to scrap.. I've been dragging... and running like crazy to the kids activities... and fighting off not feeling the best .. blah ... but this kit Changes created by Loucee Creations as DSO is just full of beautiful rich fall colors... you'll love it.

Here are my layouts using it ....


No comments:

Post a Comment