Friday, July 17, 2009

True to Form....

I have been offline for about 3 weeks... trying to get utilities etc in my name ... in the process I had to either pay 800.00 to Time Warner or wait through their stupid process to get the internet and cable in my name..... so I didn't have 800.00 laying around (who does this day and age) Finally it was installed yesterday.

I had surgery Wed... so I'm still feeling rough from that.... Wed night I had text messages coming in right and left... Nik's tee ball team won a double header to continue in their tournament ... and Gracie hit a homerun, and double and was walked in her game.... they lost but it sounds like a good game. Her tourney's start tonight and Nik's continue tonight. Whew .. busy busy and still feeling pretty rotten from Wed... but I'll make do ... that is what Mom's do huh???

I'm just glad to be in the know... with no tv and no internet I had NO idea what was going on in the world around me......

A couple of my bus driver friends are picking my daughter and I up and taking us to breakfast this morning so I need to get myself around......

No comments:

Post a Comment